Luxembourg Fund Services S.A. (LFS) is a Luxembourg company with the status of Professional of the Financial Sector (PSF), under the supervision of the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), reference number P00000397, since October 5, 2011 and authorized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Finance.
- Luxembourg Fund Services is fully independent from any bank, private equity firm, tax advisory, audit or legal firm. LFS Managing Partners are Luxembourg-based professionals with more than 20 years experience in the investment fund industry, corporate domain, tax and accounting services, company administration as well as financial engineering.
- The values and goals we share with our clients strongly influence how we conduct our business. Because of our customer-oriented mind set, we focus on the quality of our services and the tailor-made attention each client deserves.
- Luxembourg Fund Services handles local administrative, corporate and compliance issues so that our clients can focus on meeting their global strategic objectives.
- Our internationally focused teams combine cross-border transaction experience with local accounting knowledge to assist our clients in implementing complex international management and investment structures while servicing their local administrative needs.
- The professionals and operating teams of LFS are committed at playing a key role in achieving clients’ goals and missions.
- The main strength of LFS service model is that each client is assigned with a LFS director or manager in charge responsible for the organization of the operating team dedicated and involved in all tax, accounting and legal (corporate) aspects of such client’s portfolio.
- Each dedicated team covers all the areas of services provided to their assigned specific clients being responsible for ordinary services and requests, while the director/manager in charge is the central point of contact for any extraordinary request by the client.
- In the case of specific requests, such as consolidation under IFRS or Lux GAAP, the client’s assigned director and team ensure coordination with internal and (if the case may be and upon agreement with the client) external experts. Each assigned director/manager is directly responsible for continuous services delivery and quality standards.